
So maybe this is just a 'Shauna and Kenton Oakes' family thing, but Dan and Tyler and I like to look at this website called icanhascheezburger.com which has funny pictures of cats with funny captions. We just like it because we can get a good laugh out of it, especially because all the captions are in this language called "lolspeak", which is really funny. So when we were at the family reunion this past summer Dan and I came up with one of our own that we thought was really funny, and today I decided to put it up on the website. :) So Dan and I are now on icanhascheezburger.com :) I hope at least maybe mom and dad and Tyler think this is funny. hahah here is the link to see the picture on the actual website. If you go to it you should vote 5 cheezburgers for it. :)
I love this picture, especially Sharee's right foot in the air! Yea, your web starz - :-)
ReplyDeletewhat's the link so I can check it out?
ReplyDeletehttp://mine.icanhascheezburger.com/view.aspx?ciid=3840349
ReplyDeletehahah, yeah I just realized I forgot the link. There it is :)