Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Meek shall Inherit.....


There is something to be said about those among us who never give up on their dreams. Here are two individuals who, despite worldly circumstances , never gave up. If these do not make you smile, there is something seriously wrong. You may have seen these before, but I personally can never get enough of the underdog coming out ahead.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEo5bjnJViA

3 comments:

  1. I watched them both and I did smile. They made me feel great and all goose pimpley at the same time! Thanks for the cheer I needed it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Outstanding that that beautiful voice came out of that plain unassuming woman. Thats the kind of a person that you root for--also check out Andrew Johnston's performance. He's another special spirit that will go far. I love Englands Got Talent, as well as our America's Got Talent much better than American Idol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey the British singer made our front page today in the Deseret news. Apparently Donny Osmond was her inspiration. She had his posters all over her room. go figure

    ReplyDelete