The cherry blossoms are out in full force this weekend here in Washington DC. It was an absolutely beautiful day so I took the chance to head out and take some awesome pictures. Don't you wish you were in Washington right now?
Oh yes, you never believed me when I told you that one week of Cherry Blossoms can change your whole life but now you have an idea what its like to see the spring in full force, can you imagine a whole country (Japan) experiencing this everywhere you go?
Wow...they really are pretty.
ReplyDeleteOh yes, you never believed me when I told you that one week of Cherry Blossoms can change your whole life but now you have an idea what its like to see the spring in full force, can you imagine a whole country (Japan) experiencing this everywhere you go?
ReplyDeleteDan, thanks for showing us these great pictures. I do remember Tyler sharing this with us from Japan. These are fantastic!
ReplyDeleteWe have been there at cherry blossom time too. AWESOME!
ReplyDeletegreat pics (obviously not with your phone, right?)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous pics Dan. Truly amazing!
ReplyDelete