

I've always thought that saying "You can't get there from here" was pretty funny, I mean certainly if you could see your destination you could reach it - but NO. Our Hotel is by a HUGE national soccer stadium, you can see the thing from the Express Way, but with these round-abouts and streets that dead end, it took us 15 minutes to get to the hotel less than 3 football fields away!
Here are only two of the funny street sings we have seen! We believe that one of these signs is a Yield but the second sign, "Elderly", did they want us to slow down, yield, or way it just informational in case we needed a future home for our parents! We did not see any Elderly around at the time so thankfully we couldn't the wrong thing. We also saw a sigh warning "Slow Lorries" -now what the heck does that mean?
These pictures are AWESOME!! I think a lorry is a truck.
ReplyDeleteWow! I am loving the stories and the pictures....keep them coming and DRIVE CAREFULLY! (=
ReplyDeletehahaha watchout!! theres ELDERLY PEOPLE. :) haha thats so funny, i want a sign like that. I'm glad you guys are having a good time.
ReplyDeleteWe saw one of those elderly people signs in Caymans. curt and I laughed so hard we had to stop and take a picture of us by it. Keep the pictures coming... I love it
ReplyDeleteI like the elderly people sign better than the watch out for illegals running across the freeway signs.
ReplyDelete