Friday, February 5, 2010

AAhhhhhhh the relaxation!





A Fabulous Trip to Cabo
And so before the new job we flew away to be lost on a desert island paradise (for a glorious week). Cabo was a fantastic getaway.
Highlights:
Doing absolutely nothing but reading and sitting by the pool.
Walking around the harbor until we decided what we wanted to eat.
Sitting on the beach with the pounding waves and the sunset.
Scuba Diving at 60 to 100 feet.
Sleeping in to 10 AM if necessary.
Chasing Crabs only to have them evade us.
Boat Ride to Pelican Rock and Lovers Beach (can I say that?)
Crab Ceviche and chips with lemonade.

2 comments:

  1. M&D,
    We are so glad you got to have a relaxing vacation. Im sure that was really fun! Cant wait to hear more stories about it.
    Great Pictures
    T&C.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Tyler already said something from us but I love those pictures you posted! I think it's in the Oakes' genes to take breath-taking pictures...I only wish I had that too..I am so glad you were able to get away from it all and relax in paradise!!! I love you both!

    ReplyDelete