Thursday, September 3, 2009

Dear Everyone

I just wanted to say PROPSSS to madre for making our new TOTALLY AWESOME family picture :) I guess you might be able to tell our family likes LOST. :) What surprises me is how much we look like these people! (we will make an exception...Dan doesn't necessarily remind us of Ben) :) Anyway, also if anyone wants to keep up with our blog after this coming month PLEASE comment and leave your email!! I think people got confused with the 4 deleted comments on that last post, but it was just me messing around. If you comment with your email it will stay hidden and no one will see it but us. We've only gotten a few people to leave their email...I hope more of you are interested in keeping up with our blog, cuz I know there will be many more awesome things to come!!! :) Love you all and miss you!
love Sharee

1 comment:

  1. Yeah! Big ups to MO for the new layout. As long as we all acknowledge that I am not nearly as much of a pathological liar as Ben actually is. I think you already have my email address though.

    ReplyDelete