Sunday, August 2, 2009

It's time to Count Down!

Unlike child birth, when you really can not tell the exact date when a new spirit will enter your home, your life and your world, I do know the time when my life will be changed by a new choice spirit coming into my life and my family. I am so thankful for this upcoming addition to our family.

5 comments:

  1. Other than the fact that I definitely don't know what childbirth is like.... I totally agree :) I am so excited for these next few weeks, I can't even wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm definitley getting excited about this! Love wedding season...and i love the fact that Tyler found his true love! YIPEE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The craziest comment I have ever heard in Gospel Doctrine class is in LA when a man said that he saw a pregnant woman in the parking lot at Ralph's and the spirit came over him and in that moment he knew what it felt like to be pregnant.

    I have not had that experience. So, no I don't know what childbirth is like either.

    But I am very excited that our family is growing. Christine is such a wonderful person and I am so excited for the wedding!

    Also, I can't wait to play dodgeball.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Oakes!! I am really jazzed about the upcoming wedding, and having another granddaughter-in-law. We really do have a specially great family with super-great members. Keep up the high standards everybody.

    ReplyDelete
  5. time for fun . . . I am excited for you Tyler and Christine and the whole Oakes clan . . .

    ReplyDelete