Friday, July 17, 2009

COLDPLAY!



So me, mom, and Jon went to Coldplay last night and it was such an amazing concert! :) We had seats on the grass, but it turns out Coldplay sets up a few stages all over the place so we were right next to one of the stages!! :) We were literally closer than any front-row ticket could have promised. Here are a couple pictures, but most of the pictures are on my facebook. 
Here is also a video. They had us do the "Mexican Cell Phone Wave" and it was totally awesome! haha. Third wave was a charm. And although they are nothing like MJ, they did play Billie Jean and it was pretty fun. So those 2 things are the first video....ok except i just tried to put it up and it wont work. If I can get another one on here I'm gonna put up a short one that shows just how intense and way incredible their set was with the video and everything, pretty awesome. (this is the video that worked) :)
Anyway, I had such a good time and I was really reminded why I love music so much. There's just something to be said about the feeling a powerful song can create that no words alone could provoke. If you need an encouraging beat I recommend "Glass of Water"...look it up on youtube, totally worth it. :) 
Love ya!

3 comments: