Sharee's easy days of eating someone else's cooking are fast coming to an end, so she has started a New Blog called "Pass the Recipe Box". She is hoping that because her computer is a lap top she can just being her computer into the kitchen and look up what ever she wants from here computer instead of having a paper recipe book or box to keep her recipes.
I have added a few starter recipes, my favorite being Capn Crunch Salmon.
If you would like to join and submit recipes please let us know, we plan of having family recipes as the main basis. So Emily, Rebecca, Kim, come join us!
http://passtherecipebox.blogspot.com/
I want to be a contributer! What a GREAT idea! Send me an email and give me the instructions.
ReplyDeleteMe too! Me too!
ReplyDeleteWe would love to be a part of this! Could you please email the instructions to andrewhansen4@gmail.com?
ReplyDeleteShauna, Why do you have two different Oakes sites? I'm not saying that's bad...I'm just saying. Did you know that Lori has a blog?
ReplyDeleteI put a recipe on but didn't know how to put it in the right category--do you do that or how do I do that?
ReplyDeleteDo you know how many similar songs we have on our blog playlists? Scary