So our date was really fun, I went with one of my friends-Taylor and I was beach Barbie and he was Ken. We had Phil and Lil (Rugrats), Bam Bam and Pebbles, Tinkerbell and Peter Pan, Jasmine and Aladdin, Barbie and Ken, Superman and Lois, Napoleon and Deb, and Woody and Jessie (Toy Story). It was so much fun, we just went M&M bowling and then watched The Italian Job in the LRC. I just liked the dressing up part. :) i hope you guys are having fun in Cabo, sorry it took 2 days to put these up, but i tried yesterday too and the pictures wouldn't load. Love you! -Reebs
Looks like a very fun date Sharee. You make a good lookin barbie.(= Come visit us in Layton!!
ReplyDeleteWhat is M&M bowling? I want to try. :)
ReplyDeleteHey there, looks like a ton of fun. I am glad you are getting to "date around" this year- HA!
ReplyDeleteYes, that party seems to rock!
ReplyDelete