Hi! So none of us have put anything up for a while, but I have a feeling thats just cuz we are so excited for Dan & Ann and we love that post about their engagement. I just want to put up some pictures of our trip to San Francisco! Mom, Dad and I, as well as grandma and grandpa Oakes and our cousin Steven all drove up to help Tyler and Christine move :) It was SO much fun. I thought San Francisco was sooo cool and I can't wait to go visit them and see more of what we missed this time. We had a very busy few days as we helped them move in and do sight seeing. Some of the things we did included walking about 10 minutes to the beach from Ty&Christine's apartment, noticing a fish mysteriously missing from the fish tank right after ordering one for dinner in China Town, getting crab at Fisherman's Warf, having hot fudge sundaes at Ghirardelli Square, going over the Golden Gate bridge, driving down Lombard Street 3 times in a row, and of course (for me) finding the "Full House" Painted Ladies :) The picture of Lombard street that I put up has dad's truck in the front, it looks like a ford commercial or something, haha.
Anyway, we are very excited for Christine and Tyler and their year ahead, and we can't wait to hear how things go up there. Here are just a few of the pictures I took throughout the trip!
I am so jealous! I would go back in a heartbeat! Where do you guys live and which ward are you in?
ReplyDeleteSharee,
ReplyDeleteWe are so thankful you came and helped us move in. You took some great pictures and we had such a great time. Please come visit us again soon!
Love T & C
I want to go to there!
ReplyDelete-Kim