I know it's already the 20th of January (which is absurd) but I just wanted to post some pictures I took over Christmas break. I love and miss you all. I also want to say how proud I am of every single person in our family. Each person in our family has had some struggles lately but also very good news. I'm proud of mom for her Stake Conference talk, dad for his new developments in work, Tyler and Christine for their faith and decision making about externships, and Dan for his grades last semester. I love you and I'm proud of you! Here are some pictures. :)
Oh Sharee! Thank you so much. I love you too and am proud of you for all that you are doing at school. That first picture of you and me is a pretty 1. I love everyone in our family too!!
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures, everyone looks really good. And I am proud of the Oakes family and how you all support one another. I'm looking for a terrific year ahead for all of you.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the pictures and nice words Reesh! Im glad we got to have so much fun together!
ReplyDeleteSharee, that was a very nice post and your pictures are wonderful! Thank you for your kind words and encouragement.
ReplyDeleteLove Dad
I am grateful for the mighty Oakes. Though I have some concerns about Danny running around in trashbag diaper/shirt/socks :) It's all GOOD!
ReplyDeleteI love the mighty Oakes family and think these pictures are awesome!
ReplyDeleteSharee! Thanks for posting those pictures!! You are an inspiration to me to take more pictures:) I am proud of you for your loyalty and love for family and those around you-amongst so many other things:)
ReplyDelete