Because I'm bored and trying to take a short break from studying, I just wanted to let you all (in Southern areas) know that if you think you're cold, I bet you anything I'm colder. 40 degrees colder. Yesterday AND today the temperature as I walked to school was exactly 1 degree. Not including the freezing cold wind. I've been wearing tights under my pants, two jackets, and a beanie and I still freeze. So as you sit at home in the 45 maybe 50 degree weather, just be glad you aren't here. :)
Yes, you are right, you are colder! Great Studying weather.
ReplyDeleteThe weather outside is frightful but inside it's so delightful, and since theres no place to go...let it snow!
ReplyDeleteSharee, you might be interested to know that for a long while there the Utah weather was colder than Rochester Minnesota had been this year. But, Utah was having a colder than average winter, and Rochester was having a much nicer warmer winter than normal.
ReplyDeleteIn conclusion, don't move to Minnesota! It is WAY to cold.