The Mighty Oakes: a growing entity!
Happy Birthday!!! You can celebrate it whenever you want!
I think I will celebrate mine too. I have the same problem you have! But first I need to celebrate Curts cause his is for real.
Happy Birthday again Shauna! I didn't know you loved the Beatles as much as Chris Oberender does!
Happy Birthday to you Dear! We should celebrate off year!LoveKenton
haha, this song reminds me of that mouse we got tyler on his mission for his birthday that sang that song and had a white shirt and tie and we put a badge on it. remember that? hahah happy birthday mom.
Happy Birthday!!! You can celebrate it whenever you want!
ReplyDeleteI think I will celebrate mine too. I have the same problem you have! But first I need to celebrate Curts cause his is for real.
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday again Shauna! I didn't know you loved the Beatles as much as Chris Oberender does!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to you Dear! We should celebrate off year!
ReplyDeleteLove
Kenton
haha, this song reminds me of that mouse we got tyler on his mission for his birthday that sang that song and had a white shirt and tie and we put a badge on it. remember that? hahah happy birthday mom.
ReplyDelete