Tuesday, December 2, 2008

.....Good Will Towards Men

Glory to God in the highest, and on earth peace, good will toward men. — These are the words of the angels announcing the birth of Jesus to humble shepherds, according to the Gospel of Luke (2:14)

I heard a radio show on Sunday that prompted me to commit myself to action this month. I had never really thought much about the scripture quoted above, read it many times but not really stopped and thought about how to apply this in my life. I cannot really cause or bring about peace on earth, but I can bring about some good will toward men/women, through my own actions this month. So I started yesterday, and I stopped my car and went over to a lady in the CostCo parking lot who had the hood of her car propped up and asked her if I could help her!!! Yes I really did that!

So each day this month I am going to do what ever thing I can, big or small to show good will toward men. Why not join me?

I will share these little things with you once a week, just so I can keep myself accountable to my commitment.

3 comments:

  1. Good job Mom! that's awesome that you actually did that and stopped your car and everything! Im excited for you, I hope you can keep it up. Maybe I will try something like that when I see someone who needs some help. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post Shauna. I will also do my best to bring good will towards men. Can't wait to see you guys at Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Shauna! It was so good to get your Christmas card and catch up with your fam a bit!

    We miss all our Willardson cousins....give our love to all! Love the recipe blog....will stalk it regularly!

    Love,Carolyn & Reid

    ReplyDelete