Monday, November 24, 2008

What I am thankful for....

When the kids where little we would each take a turn say something that we were thankful for before we would begin to eat our huge Thanksgiving feast. Since the dinner is not at my home this year, I do not know if I will be able to vocally express what I am thankful for - So here is my short, non inclusive list, of what I am thankful for this year. Only 10 things.
  1. I am thankful for modern communication that, while my chicks are scattered, allows me to communicate with them at any time.
  2. I am thankful that my kids accept my phone calls.
  3. I am thankful for a husband that lets me take control of the remote and put on yet another re-run of Jon and Kate or some home improvement show.
  4. I am also thankful for a husband who never complains.
  5. I am thankful to have bountiful family in close proximity.
  6. I am thankful that I was taught in my youth to follow the Prophet.
  7. I am thankful for Chiropractors.
  8. I am thankful for the scriptures, and for the insights I gain when I feast upon them.
  9. I am thankful I could visit Europe, that I could see the amazing things that I saw and have such great memories of that trip.
  10. I am thankful for a family who think I am great, who care about me and encourage me, and support me when I am down.

1 comment:

  1. Great things to be thankful for Shauna. I concur with them all!

    ReplyDelete