Saturday, October 25, 2008

Halloween


So, I had a very interesting costume this year. I was/am a tattoo artist. We had our ward party this Saturday night and some of my roommates and I went all dressed up. My roommate had a couple tattoo sleeves and my other roommate had some other "equipment" to bring my costume to that next level. I hope you all enjoy. Don't worry-BYU is doing a LOT of good for me. :) p.s. sorry about the picture, but its the best one of my tattoos and my hair and my makeup and my skinny pants and my heels and everything.

2 comments:

  1. That is one cool costume. We had so much fun on Saturday with you guys up here at our house. Thanks for coming. We love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving your costume. What an original idea and I love your hair too! :)-

    ReplyDelete