Hey Fam! So I'm very excited to come home in a couple weeks! Today my future roommates and I took apartment pictures. It was the first perfect day (weather-wise) we've had since we first got here in the fall. :) These pics are just all so cute and taking them with the girls made me just SOOOO excited for next year! 3 blondes and 3 brunettes... it'll be a blast! :) So here are some of my favorites, although there are just SO many awesome pics. Love you all, tell me what you think! -Reebs
p.s. ok so for the sake of mom who keeps mixing up everyone's name, here are all the girls from right to left (in the top picture): Kathryn Hawker, Jamie Pitchforth, Jenny Macdonald, Sara Crase, Alyson Paxman, and me.
Sharee, that looks so fun! I'm sure you guys will have a blast! I really like the pic where you are all jumping.:)
ReplyDeleteWhat a good looking group! Wow! Very cool pictures. I especially loved the one of you all jumping in the air and think you should blow it up and put it on your apartment wall. (=
ReplyDeleteI like the jumping picture. Was that your idea to do that? I mean, ehem, MY IDEA to do that?
ReplyDelete